Thursday, November 13, 2008
Whooohoooo!
I had my lasik done this morning around 8:30am. I can see!! It doesn't take very long. I think physically, the most uncomfortable portion was the forceps they use to hold your eyelid open. After the procedure there was some pain and discomfort but tylenol took care of that. Psychologically, the doctor moving the flap that was cut weirded me out. You can see this instrument coming toward your eye and your vision going haywire. I have these nifty lenses that are taped (yes taped!) to my head. I am supposed to wear them all of today, tonight and for the next five nights. This is extreme nerdiness. It is so nice to be able to see w/out glasses. =) As a bonus, my eyesight didn't cost a whole lot more than John's computer and hopefully my eyesight will last longer (it had better!). hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!!! We have been thinking about getting lasik for Ryan. We will have to wait until we are making money! We are glad that every thing went well and that you can see!
Lenell -- I am so happy for you!
I MADE A COMMENT WHEN I FIRST READ THIS BUT IT WOULDN'T POST NO MATTER WHAT I DID. I'M SO EXCITED THAT YOU CAN SEE!! WHAT A MIRACLE MODERN MEDICINE HAS BECOME IN SO MANY WAYS. HAPPY IT WORKED FOR YOU .
Oh my gosh!
Lasik!!!
Congratulations.
How cool is that! I've always wondered how it feels. Thanks for sharing. I hope you see perfectly.
Oh, and I accidentally left my memory comment of you on my blog Memories post. Sorry.
Love you tons.
Post a Comment