Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We are penciled in =D

John spoke to the assignments director at Upwood AFB today and it looks like we'll be leaving for England this summer! I am so excited. It will be hard to be so far away from family but I'm already planning Stonehenge and Scotland trips. The Gardner side of my family actually has a tartan so I'm hoping to find an outfit to bring back. Also, we have friends in Paris and Germany at the moment though I'm wondering if the Clark's will be leaving Europe as we're heading in. Now, you have a reason to see some of Europe and a free place to stay!

3 comments:

Jana said...

How exciting! That is going to be an awesome adventure for your family!!!

Denisse said...

Yay! That sounds like such a fun adventure! It will be a great experience for your whole family!

Kristen said...

LaNell I am so excited!!! We'll definately get together!