Monday, August 12, 2013

 I love these girls.  I can't believe how FUN girls are!  Why was ever nervous?  Of course, they aren't  hitting the tween and teen years yet...

Amelia has long feet and fingers and perfect ears.  Yes, I said ears.  I'm weird like that.
 The boys and Ari love their new sister.  Ari has gotten a little more dramatic lately but shows very little jealousy towards Ame.  She only has issues when CJ is holding Ame and Ari is tired.  CJ then gets to practice holding 2 little girls at once.  Ari loves the baby here and wants to touch Amelia whenever Ari remembers the baby is here.
 The boys think Ame is quite the novelty.  Alex and  Andrew like to pick her up (boy am I thankful both of them remembered to support her head!) and Avery and Aiden are quick to give her a pacifier.
Amelia is a great sleeper!  She sleeps in 3-5 blocks most of the time.  She is awake in long blocks of time too.  She also eats in a long block of time.  Hmmm...do I see a pattern here?

CJ and I are so thankful for Amelia's arrival.  We've missed her being here.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Your girls are so adorable. I'm glad they have 4 protective big brothers to.

Jensen said...

She is so precious! I wish we lived closer so that I could hold her.