Have I mentioned how much I love the people in these photos?
I really would be lost without each and every one of them.
I still remember CJ thinking one was ENOUGH. But I really wanted another one. (Alex was a seriously cute toddler!)
Then, we had dental school and felt like we just couldn't manage anymore for a while. So we waited. Almost 5yrs later, Avery came along. We can't have a middle man, so we opted for #4.
Then we got really comfortable with four. We had built in babysitters and could go for drives or out to dinner alone and we thought, "This is a comfortable number."
Heavenly Father had other plans. Two weeks later, I started feeling sick.
This one was different.
This child was a GIRL!
Well, 5 is an odd number so we just had to even things out.
We are all so very thankful we did!
Look at all the busy and fun and crazy times we have now.
What would I do without my family?
I am blessed.

2 comments:
You have a GREAT family!
Wonderful photos! Busy stage of life for you and CJ. You both are amazing parents and I can tell how much you love each of your children!
Post a Comment