Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sunday dinner report

Sunday dinner with our nice phone call couple was great!   The food was good and filling and the conversation even more so.  I had no idea the brother was as old as he said!  He and his wife had such interesting stories.  They have both really been through some struggles.  I am so glad they are able to take things a little easier now.  CJ and I were invited to their house on top of it all.  =)  I think that is a wonderful indicator they enjoyed themselves.

This is going to definitely be a once a month thing for us.  Since we already schedule in our home/visiting teaching family once a month, I figure it's a good thing to leave the other 2 Sundays for just us.

At any rate, we'll see if these all are successful.  I imagine they may not all be but I will have fun finding out!

1 comment:

Lanie Sue Madere said...

I am so glad you they and you two had so much fun. It is always nice when dinners and parties go well. Keep us posted ;)