Tuesday, February 12, 2013
A couple random pictures
Aiden and his missing front teeth. It was so cute to hear him try to pronouce the "th" sound and realize he couldn't.
Nice hair after eating a pudding. Poor girl... Gosh both my little ones have dirty faces. Seriously, if I make them wash, they are no longer happy for pictures. You can have a happier, messy child or a clean, grumpy one....
My house is too dark and I had waaaay too much help from Ari trying to climb up me. I got ambitious and made a Valentine's decoration. Maybe I'll charge my camera battery and take a picture this evening.
At the moment, Ari is scattering small glass marbles (the kind used in decorative potting) all over the living room/large upstairs room. I learned they fit down the vents coverings in the floor. I also learned they do break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SUCH A CUTE SMILE AIDEN I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR OLD ENOUGH TO PULL YOUR FRONT TEETH !!
Oh its so nice to see some pictures on your blog. I always love pictures of my cute nieces and nephews. So how did the glass bead break? I thought they were pretty sturdy lol. What I can see of the decorations are cute ;)
Post a Comment