Tuesday, November 27, 2012
So yah...
it's true. We're expecting #6. Families are so weird when do you try to add 1+1. Suddenly 1+1=8!!! I'm feeling much better about this pregnancy than the last one. I'm definitely feeling pregnant. I feel queasy a lot of the time. I'm not as sick as I was with Ari (thanks goodness!) and really hope I don't get that sick EVER again. I'm tired and making more trips to the powder room. I am also having a few cravings. I want protein; usually in meat form and warm. Tonight I wanted seafood. I grabbed some crab salad knowing full well there wasn't really any crab in it. I hate fish. I always have. I can't even eat tuna without smothering it in Miracle Whip and adding lots of celery, cucumber, salt and pepper. I've eaten almost half a pound of this crab salad. I feel better right now and am, quite frankly, surprised at myself. I just can't think too much about it. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT?! I am so surprised and excited for you! Due date?
Hope the queasiness passes soon.
Thanks for the good news!
Post a Comment