I think this was the fastest labor and delivery so far. Right at 6hrs from IV poke to baby. No complications and not really much trauma to either of us. We are amazed at how tiny she is. I thought being over due by a week, she'd be 8lbs or something so 6lbs 10oz was nice.
Ari squeaks instead of crying. We hear her and think she's some kind of animal baby that's been lost instead of a little person. She LIKES eating and took right to nursing. She gets a really serious look on her face when she realizes it's time to eat.
Thanks to all those who were rooting for her. She's perfect. (Her brothers even think so. hehe)
3 comments:
She is a CUTIE!!! Her hair looks just like Emily's. I think that it is funny that Ari squeaks, we have given Emily the nickname "squeaky toy" cause she sounds just like one :) Can't wait to get all the girls together.
Yay! I'm so glad to see what she looks like! She is beautiful! and now you guys are a family of 7!!!! Oh man! That's one big family!:) So happy for you guys!
I hope I'm able to see the girls all together some time how fun!!! They are all so precious to me from the oldest boy to the youngest girl love them all.
Post a Comment