Annnnd, this is the ship about 30 minutes after I finished it. Now I know to use a different cake arrangement to carve.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Trying new things
Aiden's birthday cake. It was my first attempt at carving a cake. The cake was, I'm assuming, overdone. It crumbled when I tried to put a thin layer of frosting on it. At any rate, I think I'll get better with practice. I hope. Aiden didn't seem to mind and he knew it was a pirate ship. Yes, I realize I doesn't have the sail on it.

Annnnd, this is the ship about 30 minutes after I finished it. Now I know to use a different cake arrangement to carve.

Annnnd, this is the ship about 30 minutes after I finished it. Now I know to use a different cake arrangement to carve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment