Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One more week down

I hit 38 weeks on Friday the 29th. Nothing happening except Ari finally decided to "drop". I no longer have little feet kicking my ribs. I am waddling now (I think). My ob/gyn won't induce me before CJ has to leave to Utah with kiddos so I am hoping to either have her next week or after he gets back home. We'll see what happens.

The girls from base and the ward gave me a lovely and unexpected baby shower. I think this child has all the clothing she will need for the next year to year and a half. I have felt very humbled by how much people have cared and done for me. Thank you, all of you.

We had one last (I really hope) dumping of snow about a week ago. It was snowing at the rate of about an inch per hour and it lasted about 8-10 hours. We had a big drift on our front steps that will finally be gone today. Today, it's just raining. *does a happy dance* I am repotting herbs and watching the crocus blossoms fade and the daffodil blossoms grow. I'm also keeping an eye on the leaf buds. I really do love spring and all the green growing things---well, maybe not the weeds so much.

2 comments:

Jana said...

You're only three weeks ahead of me, but I'm so jealous. :)

grandma said...

At last the count down is here for three of you. I'm so anxious to know and see the little ones.