Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Well, I actually packed the camera and took about 2 pictures. I cannot find the camera now to download and publish them.
We headed to Idaho for Christmas. I was really concerned about packing presents just to unpack them. It was all good. Everything fit on the way down and we had slightly less to pack on the way back (even better). I am glad we did it.
We really enjoyed seeing Scott, Denisse and children. We love you guys. They really had the long trip to make. I cannot believe how big Brielle and Braden are! What cuties!
As a lot of you know, our fifth and LAST child will be a girl (unless something is majorly wrong with the ultrasound). She was really hiding. It took a while for the tech to figure out. I guess it's okay I got rid of all the little baby boy clothing we had. I am really nervous but looking forward to a teeny, soft, warm body again.
Over New Years, we all got sick. Some sort of virus I assume. All are really congested and there's not a lot for poor Aiden to help relieve symptoms. I can't leave the kid in a warm, steamy bath forever. Hopefully, we're all over the worst of it since school and work are starting up in earnest today. Alex and John shoved off at 6:45am--a whole lot earlier than we've been getting up.
Church now starts at 9am as opposed to 1pm. I like the earlier time but boy was it hard to get up. I stayed home since 2 of the kiddos in my class have newborn sibs and I didn't want to pass this crud along. Aiden and Andrew were both under the weather and stayed. At any rate, there are no 11/12yr old girls this year so I've been moved to the 5/6yr olds. It's actually a rather large class that's been split so I only have 5 kids. I am looking forward to it. John is still teaching the Teachers.
We are looking at some vacation in March. John and I would love to be able to farm out kids and take a mini-vacation before we add a baby. I'm not sure this will pan out. We are also looking at heading to Utah in March for a dental convention. This will be a family vacation and give the kiddos an opportunity to visit old friends. I am really excited about this prospect.
We wish you all an awesome 2011!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations on another baby. Your little girl will be set with 4 older brothers.

grandma said...

i HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER AND ALL GOES WELL WITH THIS BABY GIRL. I'M EXCITED 3 LITTLE GIRLS BY EARLY JUNE!!!