I honestly tried to post pictures. Apparently the computer I'm on doesn't recognize that there is a camera memory card in it. I do not know the the password to get John's computer to accept me as a user and soooo...the pictures stay on my camera. Not that I actually took that many.
We are weathering the Montana winter. This state has some weird weather. It's been dubbed rubberband weather at our house. One week it's cold and snowy and the next it's warm (relatively) and the snow melts. With temperature extremes so far between -20 and 53 degrees this winter, I'm not sure how to acclimate to it. I did learn one thing I will be trying next time we get those really COLD temps. Bubbles will freeze when blown outside. Sounds like fun to try.
Work is work for John. He really isn't fond of being at a PRP base and will definitly be keeping that in mind if/when we look for another. The personnel he works with are decent people but I think being the only Mormon in the bunch is at times a bit lonely for him. There isn't the comradery he felt at Hill. Things aren't horrible. He is having some fun. He found a raquetball-er to play against at the clinic and likes to show me his perfectly round, red war wounds from games.
Alex, Andrew and Avery are plugging along in school. Andrew wants to try public school this fall so we're getting paperwork for him submitted. We told Alex if he wasn't going to take home schooling seriously, he WAS going to public school so we'll see how grades turn out in a few months. Avery is starting to read and I love hearing him. He is also starting to "tattle" for lack of better word. Now, we have to help him figure out how to deal with people who don't agree with him.
Aiden still does not want a baby. Life will get rough for him. He is an imp--a cute one. This weekend he decided he likes haircuts. I'm pretty sure the lollipops kept under the cashier's counter helped. I'm looking forward to not having to hold him and get covered in fine hairs. He's been going to a preschool co-op once a week and loving it! I like to hear him recognize letters and count.
I am getting big. Finally broke down and decided to buy maturnity clothing. There is one maturnity store here (visiting it tomorrow). Two of the department stores carry about 2 racks each of maturnity clothing and I have only found 1!! dress. I really don't want to live with just one dress for the next 3 months. I know how vain and selfish it sounds but...I like some variation. I am officially in my 3rd trimester and start the icky every 2wk visits after tomorrow. Just what anyone needs, more trips to pee in a strange bathroom and weighed in front of others more often.
I have also gotten a little craftly lately. I've scrapbooked a little and bought an interactive card book. Basically, cards with parts you can move. I've had fun adapting the patterns to what I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brr!!! The weather there has been as bad for you as the weather here. I got up this a.m looked out and had snow again. i got the paper in sorta took it apart and looked at some while I eat a little breakfast took some garbage out heard a strange noise. Scrapping I looked out the side window on the front door and my sweet dear friend from south of me in the next block was cleaning my drive. She is our new (first bishop's counselor's} wife. She said she loves to do that for me as it gives her exercise she can't get this winter walking due to the icy stuff. We don't need any fractures. I love her for so many things and especially for her goodness to me. She has done this several times now.
You stay healthy and hope our boy's will do well where ever they go to school.
Sounds like fun! We just just had a huge ICE storm hit here, it is beautiful! I can say that because I don't have to go out side. We had one of our trees topple over due to the ice and a row of bushes. It is pretty neat looking.
My boys can't wait to get their little sister here. last week Christopher told me that he "ate" baby sister and now she is in his tummy (she is still there if you ask him). We have also had a LOT of anatomy questions come up...
Hope everything goes well for you pregnancy and that you find some cute maternity clothes (thanks to you I have some really cute ones :))
Post a Comment