Wow. I just about titled this Thanksgiving 2001...My mind is gone.
Once again, no pictures. I just am horrible about finding the camera and taking them.
This year, we had 3 families in the Great Falls area (from our ward) combine dinner. If I'm counting correctly, there were 6 adults and 14 children running around that day. It was a blast! The kids were really good and there weren't any arguements. In fact, they played downstairs nicely while the adults had time to play a couple games and chat. It was really nice for John and I to get to know a couple more families here. The Christensen's and Treasure's were totally awesome to help cook food and transport it here. I think the general consensus was that the Treasure's were invited to smoke another turkey next year. Hehe...
I am now counting days between losing meals. (The record is 3 if anyone is curious.) Things are looking up! I have an appointment on the 21st. I will be able to schedule an ultrasound that day. Not sure when we'll be able to see a picture of this munchkin. I think John is getting excited. I am slowly getting excited. I got to hold a really brand new baby last week. I forgot how small, soft and warm they are.
The kiddos finished swimming the first of this week. By the end, we were all wiped out from continual months of visiting the pool 2x a day, 2x a week. I am glad there is a 2 month break and I may wait till summer before signing them up again.
The weather has been unusally warm. The only snow left are the once huge banks left from shoveling/plowing. We actually got rained on yesterday. As long as the mountains are still getting snow, I am okay with clear roads. Great Falls doesn't plow side streets so our road was treacherous!
I discovered the down side to having a primary class that is gone during the second half of primary. I'm available to teach relief society. This is my second chance in 2-3 months. I guess I didn't do a good enough job the first time. =) John teaches his class the second half of-well-the class time so we don't get to go to any classes together.
We are looking forward to visiting with some family in about a week. I will try to remember to bring and use the camera this time...and download the pictures...and actually post them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you're feeling a little better!!!
I heard your message that it is a girl!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment