Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching up

John was super sweet and brought home flowers to me a few days ago. They were gorgeous. White lilies (my favorite) and light blue and white hydrangeas. I defnintely like how hydrangeas smell. I have a wonderful husband.

We take off this evening to house hunt. We'll be staying overnight at Grandma (or Great-Grandma) Jensen's house. In the morning, we'll drop Andrew off at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's and then head on up to Great Falls. We'll see our first houses on Thursday. Which, according to meteorologists, is supposed to be cold and wet. Great...

Over the 4th of July weekend, we are looking forward to seeing the Weaver's and Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. We're really trying to get a ride on the Heber Valley Railroad. The sunset bbq is out but hopefully we can all do an afternoon ride. My kids really loved this train last year. Aiden was NOT happy about getting off it for dinner.

Oooo and school is out for Avery now. Alex and Andrew have through this month since they started later than most other kids. Either way, with this vacation, all my kids are knee deep in summer. We've already found epic length earthworms and a ton of bugs and spiders weeding. Thankfully, no more mice. We've also been digging out old clothing and toys and tossing or giving them away. It's amazing what treasures have been buried in the basement. It's also amazing how much garbage there is in the basement. There are waaaay too many empty water bottles down there. Pretty soon, I'll have to decide what we're going to pack and take with us and get it separated from all else the packers will pack. I am going to miss my stamps and paper, etc.

We'll let you know what we find. I am taking a camera for this so I should actually have some pictures of a house (if we find one).

No comments: