I visit a stamper's site and on Sundays, they have a photography challenge. This week was to take a close of up and a ...farther away (?) shot of something. (See how well I read things). I went around the backyard and came up with these two.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Spring is here!
I am really kinda worried about how long it will take spring to get to Great Falls.
I visit a stamper's site and on Sundays, they have a photography challenge. This week was to take a close of up and a ...farther away (?) shot of something. (See how well I read things). I went around the backyard and came up with these two.

The picture above is the cherry tree and the picture below is one of the apple trees. It really smells nice back there at the moment. =) I prefer the cherry tree simply because the close of the apple blossom is out of focus and bothers me. Hehe
I visit a stamper's site and on Sundays, they have a photography challenge. This week was to take a close of up and a ...farther away (?) shot of something. (See how well I read things). I went around the backyard and came up with these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is windy and cold today. Chuck left me a message yestrday while I was at church said they had a blizzard in St. Johns,Az. had quite abit of the white stuff probably the most moisture all winter maybe. Glad your getting blossoms on the trees looks good.
Post a Comment