I am really horrible about remembering to haul around a camera.
Thanks Penny for posting the Earnharts blog. I bawled. I can't imagine what they are going through right now.
Up note:
I think we have a certain 2yr old potty trained! He even used the huge potties at the church (which scared him last week). The real test will be driving...which we will get to do in a few weeks when we head up to ID.
We are in communication with a realtor in MT. We are getting a home loan amount approval next month and searching in earnest in June. Too bad we're missing the home boat that sets sail this month. I think both John and I are getting excited about actually having our own home. I am not so happy about the repairs going straight to us but it will be nice to make the decisions and do things how we would like to do them. I am looking into how to garden in climates that have shorter growing seasons. Right now, I am practicing by keeping more plants alive here. =) I do know that landscaping wise, I definitely want something lower maintenance that what is here. These borders EVERYWHERE are killing me weed and grass wise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on having Aiden potty trained!!! Yay!!!
Good luck house hunting! That's always exciting! :)
Post a Comment