Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Math assigment


Andrew was sent out to capture shapes in nature for a math assignment. He snapped this photo and I like it. I think I'll let him take off with the camera more often.

CJ is bored in Texas. There's not much to do and he can't get very far without a car. He spends a lot of his evening online and watching TV. He can't even really play is online game very well because he disconnects so often. We are all looking forward to having him home.

We got the kids school books (and mine) and need a new bookshelf. There are that many books. For the moment, I've had the kids put them on my craft desk. (no more cards for me for a bit) It was too hard having them go up and down the stairs for each subject since they use the upstairs computers. We have a massive rearranging project in the works after we buy a couple of computer desks-and that bookshelf.

Oooh! Kudos to Andrew who got 17 of 20 spelling words correct on his first test. This is really big. All other years he's gotten maybe 2 of 20 correct.

3 comments:

Jensen said...

Way to go Andrew! I like his picture that he took, maybe a future in photography? Good luck with school!

grandma said...

ANDREW WHAT A GREAT PICTURE AND SUCH A PRETTY FLOWER' KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND KNOW I'M PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR SPELLING. WAY TO GO.

Sarah said...

Wow, that's a lovely photo.
Great job, Andrew.

Oh, we're looking into getting simple (yet sturdy & substantial) bookshelves for our kiddos. Any suggestions?