Friday, August 21, 2009
They just keep coming
I'm having some moral issues at the moment. Alex has now caught two mice in his room (none upstairs yet). He also caught a live baby mouse and saw a second baby mouse but couldn't quite catch it. Here's my dilemma. I hate to kill small furry things that are helpless (spiders are NOT included in this group) but I don't want a raise a mouse. I was surprised when I called John to tell him what was going on and he said to put it in a box! Since when does my husband care to have animals around? The kids are going nuts. All of them are fairly fascinated but Aiden is really interested.
I really hope you realize I'd had Alex take the mouse outside before I called John. I almost feel like this picture is a "hide and seek" photo. This baby is only about an inch and a half long (3cm for my Aussie and European friends--guess it works for dental too). I think it's small enough my dilemma will be taken care of soon regardless of how or what I try to feed it; that makes me feel badly too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no no no eek! There aren't many worse smells in a house than mouse urine. If you don't get hold on the problem now, you will regret it. An outside mouse is a mouse wanting to get back in. Take no mercy. Take no prisoners. Take no hostages. Death to all mice!!
Well you could take it out into the country and drop it off ;) Then it can be a nice country mouse and won't have a chance to get back in your house.
Post a Comment