Friday, August 21, 2009
On a better note
The kids and I went to the zoo recently to meet up with Jana plus kids and Andra. We got there really, really late. Why does that not surprise anyone? We only stayed a couple of hours but it was a lot of fun. The animals were out and about and the kids got to watch the gorilla do something really gross so I guess it was a good day.
The picture above is on a carved elephant that is makes noises when people cover certain areaas. For example: it will sneeze when a couple of carvings near it's nose are covered. I think you can see the holes that have to be covered for sneezing to occur just to the left of the middle child's head. The middle child holding Aiden is an adopted son---the neighbor. He has three sisters, the next oldest being 12 or 13yrs. Alex took the pictures this day.
Aiden loves the carousel. He first rode on one this summer in Rexburg (thank you Lanie) and was demanding to go on this one when he saw it. Macie graciously decided she wanted to eat about the same time.
Every seat on this carousel was a different animal, reptile or creepy crawly. It was a super cool set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yeah, that gorilla thing... it keeps running through my head every day, as if I'm pushing play on a little youtube video.
and i really wish it weren't in my head because it makes me queasy every time i think of it. so nasty.
HOW FUN TO HAVE THOSE RIDES ON ALL KINDS OF THINGS. SEEMS IT IS HARD TO ALWAYS MAKE CONECTIONS AT THE RIGHT TIME. LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Great Pictures!
What a fun day. Maybe we can do something like that when I come visit.
Post a Comment