Monday, April 13, 2009
A reason
John talked to a couple of people today to find out why we were denided at Upwood. Apparently it is because we have a child who is in special ed about half a day 4 days a week. Guess they leave that stuff up to the teachers in state. *grimace* We could try and change Andrew's IEP and appeal the decision but John and I feel that it's not worth it. We'll be here for at least another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'M HAPPY YOUR STAYING ANOTHER YEAR. WILL YOU MOVE ELSE WHERE SOON SINCE THE HOUSE IS GOING UP FOR SALE?? LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Sad for your family....
Wonderful for ours! We'll try harder to make the most of it while you're close!
We love you guys!
And please let me know what I can do to help you after surgery!
Oh darn! I was looking forward to having you in Europe. We'll wait one more year!!! Darn, darn, darn.
gday guys so sorry to hear the news, have not been online recently working away at a resort :) anyway take care and stay safe....steve (gulu)
Post a Comment