...and trimmings.
Aiden has destroyed numerous ornaments and a couple of strands of lights now. I think the tree will be coming down before our usual New Years day take-down. He's also been picking off the bows and name tags off the presents. Will be an interesting day tomorrow =) My poor nutcrackers have been roughed up. Thank goodness for hot glue guns.
Avery is so excited to open presents. I think he's been asking everyday (and multiple times a day) if we can open presents now. Thankfully we've finally gotten a fair amount of snow and his brothers are out of school so he's easier to distract. Alex and Andrew are also fairly excited.
It started snowing hard yesterday. Our poor van in NOT built for driving in snow. I think we need different tires. I almost didn't make it over an over pass. Seriously. I got my grocery shopping done though and don't have to venture out into the snow till Sunday so it's all good now.
We are looking forward to watching A Christms Story this evening and playing a game or two. Hope all of you enjoy your holiday and stay safe! We'll head up to Idaho for New Year's Eve.
Oh, shoot. It IS Christmas Eve. I gotta go start a turkey!
UPDATE
Okay...so it's the 23rd.
I got some stuff made ahead of time. NOT the turkey though. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your Christmas will be full of even more surprises (w/o tags). That is so funny. And I seriously don't miss driving in the snow. Can't wait to hear more as you know more about your move.
HOW EXCITING TO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHICH GIFT GOES TO WHO??? LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT NEW YEARS.
Hi guys! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We read your blog and will miss you if you go over seas. It will be so exciting though. It's a chance of a life time. Sounds like your all doing well. Lasik surgery sounds pretty wild. I am coming to the conclusion that I will be needing to see an eye doctor in the near future since my arms are not getting any longer and that is about the only way I can read anything anymore. Take care. Hope to see you at the ski reunion at Targhee on 1/29-31. Love ya. Kristin
Post a Comment