Annnnd I don't have pictures..YET. I am deteremined to take a few and post them this upcoming week.
As of now, it's is craziness here. Alex started seminary this week. So far, our schedule looks something like this:
5:45 CJ and I are up and getting ready for the day
6:00 Alex is getting up and showered
6:15 Andrew is getting up and ready for the day
6:30 Avery and Aiden get up and ready
6:35 CJ and Alex leave for seminary and work
7:00 Andrew out the door for the bus
7:25 Mom, Avery, Aiden and Ari head out to pick up Alex from seminary
8:05 Avery is dropped off at carpool house ( We do not have time to go back home after picking
Alex)
8:20 Alex is dropped off at school
8:30 Aiden is dropped off at school
9:00 Mom and Ari hit the gym
Somewhere in all this, I also have a couple of baby feedings and have to get her ready for the day too. She usually ends up getting dressed in CJ's office after we're done with the gym.
11:30 Pick up Aiden
3:05 Find a parking spot to pick up carpool kiddos.
I am spending an amazing amount of time in the car. I usually don't get home till noon. Ari now hates her carseat and fusses when she's put in. I don't blame her. I fuss when I have to get in the car every morning knowing that I have an hour and a half worth of running around 3 days a week. Monday and Friday Aiden doesn't have preschool so I get a bit of a break. Our timing is so tight I'm seriously thinking about putting Alex in the early, early seminary. I'd have to be up a half hour earlier and drop him off besides picking him up but we'd have more wiggle room when it comes to getting younger kids ready for and off to school. We'll see how things go when the roads get icky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yuck! I don't envy you! Mily also hates her car seat.
you do sound busy and on the road a lot. i found a place to gert your blog read will have clay enter it how ever its done. couldn't find any of the others yet. love you all
you are one busy mom Lenell! and I'm sure it doesn't stop at 3 then comes homework! man! good luck this year!:)
Post a Comment