Thursday, October 27, 2011

Still hangin' in here

All my pictures are from my phone and go straight to facebook anymore.
Now that's all cleared up.

We are surviving here. CJ finally was able to get his 10 days of paternity leave in and I got spoiled! Getting up early again this week has been really hard. The kids have been really good about getting themselves ready in the morning. Andrew especially has done a great job of getting to the bus on time. I think he's only missed it 2x so far.

Ari weighed in at about 14 and a half lbs when she was about 5 months old. She is super happy and likes to see things. Since seeing her cousing Emily standing, she's decided it's fun and wants to be "up" to see things. No teeth yet (thank goodness).

All of the boys like school. I am having a blast hearing about all the things they learn. Every day I get at least some random new fact. I think Avery is having the hardest time and I can see the progress there. He is having some attention issues though--lots of spacing out at random times.

I have started crafting things again. Besides learing how to bead, I'm working on a pompom rug and have started cooking once more. Well, baking at least. I'm not sure if tacos and hamburgers count as cooking. They count as dinner though!

CJ is up to his ears in work. He had a TON of paperwork to catch up on after being on leave. Not that he doesn't already have a lot. His days are getting longer. He usually leaves a little after 6:30am and gets home between 6 and 6:30pm. What a couple of sillies CJ and I were when we thought dentists have a 9-5 job.

It looks as though we're heading to Boise for Thanksgiving. All my sibs and almost all my nieces and nephews will be there. Not looking forward to the drive but I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I think on the way back, we'll stop off on the eastern side of the state and say hi to the Jensen's. =)

1 comment:

Denisse said...

so fun to read about how everyone is doing. miss you guys!:)