The movers start packing tomorrow. I have been going nuts trying to get laundry and dishes all clean and our stuff packed. I got a little teary-eyed in Primary today. I really love those small children. They are so sweet. We finally have ALL of them comfortable in class and happy to be there. We had one holdout until about 2 weeks ago. It would have taken less time had some of these children been in class every Sunday. =s
I am going to miss the boys that have been running through our house this past few years. I know there will be more (and less food in the frige) when we meet people in Montana. I guess I worry about my children. Especially Avery, he and a neighbor (Mitch) have been such close friends. Mitch is over here about 10am every morning. I wonder if he'll knock on our door after we move. Avery has been praying that we'll make friends in Montana.
I went to a chiropractor for the first time last week. I do NOT like popping. *shudders* I have my 3rd and final visit tomorrow and think chiropractors will not be seen very often. That being said, my hurting spot, does feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish that someone would come and pack and move us when we move.
When Ryan and I were dating I went with him to see the chiropractor and swore I would NEVER go. Between the popping noises and the way that they popped his neck, it still makes me queasy after 6 years.
Good luck on your next adventure!!! Love hearing about what you are up to and excited to see picts of Montana.
Post a Comment