Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happiness

Soooo I've had Sound of Music songs running through my head today (not a clue as to why) and I thought I'd go with the flow and post some of my favorite things.

Happy yeast makes me happy.



As does the result of happy yeast.

2yr old faces make me happy.

Beautiful snowstorms make me happy.

Especially when followed by warm weekends perfect for 5yr old monkeys.

10yr olds helping their little brothers make me happy.

As do 14yr old kiddos (generally hehe)

Finally, my husband makes me happy. After not quite 15yrs, I can still say he's the best.

4 comments:

grandma said...

What special things to bring joy into our lives. The blogs from family makesponth me "HAPPY"

Jana said...

and those pictures all made me happy. :)

grandma said...

On that other comment it should have read makes me happy. Where all that other came from I have no idea. my fingers should do the walking!!!

Chuck said...

We like the pictures too. They make us happy. Chuck, Shirley, Trent Jensen