Thursday, January 21, 2010

Learned something new

The extended warranty at Best Buy is for parts and labor for TV malfunctions only. It does not cover accidents; nor does renters insurance. If you have a flatscreen tv, buy a plexi-glass cover. I'm thinking hard about it. =) Seriously though, we haven't found any coverage for accidents so if a flatscreen is injured it's out of the owners pocket.. I also learned, if the screen is cracked, it cannot be repaired. It is a neat effect though.

This is week two for exercising 5 days a week for me and I'm feeling good. I actually like how I feel when I'm done and out of the shower. Hehehe... I was so excited last week when I found the perfect walking pace. My heart rate was elevated and I probably wouldn't have been the best conversationalist but I could have walked all day. Whoohooo!

Penny was up to tutor yesterday and Avery and Aiden were hams for her when they saw she brought her camera. I think they must have had 10 or so pictures taken. I am soo bad at taking pics anymore. We've had to put the camera up high since Aiden has learned to take pictures with it. If we leave it where he can get it (by that I mean any place lower than about 4ft off the ground), we end up with 20-40 pictures of the lens cap or the kitchen floor. Thank goodness for digital pictures.

Still no word on where we're going. I hope to know by March. John is applying for and AEGD-2. Basically more training in all elements of dentistry. If he is accepted to that, we'll take 2 yrs in San Antonio. Otherwise, we have no clue. It's driving me nuts not to know and be able to scope out where ever we're going. However, I am excited to go somewhere new; even if we end up in North Dakota. (ok, maybe excited if we end up there)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It is exciting and I am sure nerve racking to think of where you are headed. Good to hear what is up with the Jensens, never a dull moment like our house. Sometimes I just dream about being bored.

grandma said...

hope and pray you get San Antonio and more education for CJ would be great. You'd also be settled for awhile again.