Monday, January 11, 2010

Good Intentions Gone Horribly Wrong

This week stinks. and it's only Monday.
Yesterday I clipped the corner of John's car w/my car on my hurried way to church.
Today I got my first ticket ever. I get to go to court. Honestly, do people actually look at their tags or just wait for the DMV to send a registration renewal form in the mail like I do?
We found out our Alienware computer bit the dust (we strongly DON'T reccommend that brand) this afternoon.
To top things off, we had company for dinner and their 6yr old didn't know how to tighten the strap on his Wii mote and was bowling. Yep, Wii mote went flying and hit the TV (that's mounted on the wall) and cracked the TV. We bought the TV in April. Did we buy extra coverage? No. Who'd have thought it would be hit on the wall.
I am honestly scared to get out of bed tomorrow. And I must get new registration.
Will a few of you cross your fingers for me for good luck or against bad luck...one of the two.

Update:
Found out I can get my registration done asap and just pay a $30 fee at the clerk's office. No court. Yea! I think I figured out why we didn't buy extra coverage for our TV too. April of last year, we were slated to head overseas and there are no Best Buy's overseas to take an injured TV too. We'll look for a new one when there is a sale going on. John now has a new computer. The cars will just be dented in the corners. Oooohhh even better, John gets to take Thursday morning off so one of us can get new registration for the van. Loads off my mind and now I can sleep!

3 comments:

Jana said...

um, yeah. I would recommend canceling the rest of the week and staying in bed.

Kristen said...

Oh my word, when it rains it pours. Hopefully your luck will turn around the other way soon. You always have such a good attitude and I hate the DMV. I usually wait as well.

Jensen said...

Oh man, I am sorry! I agree with Jana just stay in bed for the rest of the week.