
Avery had his 5th birthday on May 14. He didn't want to be 5 for the longest time but was pretty happy when he got to open presents, blow out candles and eat cake.

Andrew wanted a camo-cake for his 10th birthday (May 16). He was also a happy camper about presents. I think he's decided it's good to have a lot of siblings on birthdays and Christmas.

Aiden was a helper with candles. He could blow them out faster than CJ and I could light them. CJ finally gave up and lit and relit a candle for him to blow out so I could light birthday cake. Aiden thought it was great. He is so ready to blow out his candles this month.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery and Andrew! Looks like you guys had a fun time!
I LOVED THE CANDLE BLOWER PIC. OF COURSE THEY ALL TURNED OUT GREAT IN MY EYES. LOOKED LIKE THE BOYS HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY.
Awesome. Your boys are growing up so fast.
There's just no way Avery is 5.
That doesn't seem possible.
Post a Comment