Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time travel






I think you can see who is who from top to bottom. I'm so tired now that any witty, cute or funny comments have fled to the farthest recesses of my mind.
We are currently getting all our dental/medical appointments and paperwork done for out processing. Read: I've been in a car or at offices the WHOLE week. The 'final' appointment is tomorrow. It is what decides whether or not we can go. Our only snag it looks like may be Andrew's behavioral issues. Which is sad because from what we've heard the overseas military schools are excellent for kids who need special help. We'll see what happens tomorrow. The kids doctor was really sweet and helpful today with filling out paperwork and letting me know how things are looked at by the guys in charge of moving. If we are all cleared to go tomorrow, I have to still get passports next week. More fun....
We've run into snags in schooling next year too. Alex would prefer not to be homeschooled while Andrew wants to be. Andrew and my personalities tend to rub each other wrong and we get frustrated easily. I love that kid but am afraid if we were trying to go over new material together that was hard, we would both spend the day in time out. I told him maybe we'd try a part-time home school, part-time DoD (overseas military) school.
On Friday the 13th, the med group is taking a snow day; you either go skiing or go to work. Hard choice. John paid for both of us so if I can find a sitter, I'll go skiing. I went down two runs last year I think and am a little nervous. Since Murphy's Law works in high gear at this house I'm not holding my breath on actually getting to ski.
We love you all and are so glad we've been able to see so many members of our families this past few months. As always, keep in touch and if you need a place to stay, holler.

No comments: