

Since I haven't posted many pictures from out vacation I thought I'd try to catch up. This is Aiden helping me pack. No amount of coaxing would move him away from the suitcase. He was so mad when I finally picked him up and moved him away from the suitcase.
The second picture is of a Flyer Wagon slide at Riverfront Park in Spokane, WA. The park is extends a couple of miles on either side of the river. There is all sorts of fun stuff to see and play on. The park is located in downtown Spokane so there is shopping also. It was also the site of the World's Fair. I'm sure Grandma Jensen could tell us a few things about that. =) A few things like the IMAX and the carousel have a minimal admissions fee. They've installed a large fountain since we've lived there that squirts water all over the sidewalk. The kids had a blast getting wet and it was nice to run some energy off them.
So I will take some time this month and figure out how to post pics that go with the paragraph....meanwhile you can play school and match the photo to the appropriate words.

1 comment:
thanks lenell for the add on about your vacation. was a long time ago since we went to the worlds fair in spokane but we did see the imax on that incrdible screen. love each picture of the cute children. grandma
Post a Comment