Thursday, October 2, 2008

It was a set up

John offered to get Lasik for me if I wanted. I qualified and four to six weeks after Aiden is weaned, I can schedule an appointment. I've been trying to imagine what it would be like to wake up and be able to see. Or, drive at night and not see halos around the car headlights. I didn't even realize halos weren't normal till I looked through the pamphlet that was sent to me. I really hope it works. I'm on the edge of normal nearsightedness and may have to have a follow up procedure later. We're chosing an option that gives lifetime follow ups though and is a bladeless procedure. Surprisingly it only takes a couple of minutes per eye. At any rate, it will be a different experience and even if I don't get perfect vision, my glasses shouldn't we quite so thick!

4 comments:

Lanie said...

To see or not to see that is the question! Lasik is the answer. =) Hehe I am a goof. I am excited for you. Kudos to CJ in the gift giving department.

Jana said...

NO BOOB JOB????

CJ & LJ said...

That's next year's project. Haha.

Sarah said...

Ooh, go for the Lasik if you qualify. Though yeah, I think it's rather scary undergoing such a surgery.
Good luck.

P.S. I didn't know you had this blog!?! I'm so adding it to my blog list. Thanks for commenting on mine. It's great to hear from you.