Sunday, September 21, 2008

We found out

and it's not pretty. Mount Rainier has nothing on John and my ire at the moment. Last week, I happened to get online to check Alex's school progress. The stinker has not been doing ANY school work and not much homework. As of Friday, there is only one class he is not failing. We blew our tops. repeatedly. and had to leave the house and breathe slowly. Alex is now sitting after school and doing school work. He is bright enough that the work isn't that hard, he just doesn't want to do it. I am so frustrated!!

Whew..okay...breathe. I'll update as things change (which they had better!!).

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, I'm sure he's smart enough- he's one of the smartest people I know (kids and adults included!)
Good Luck "motivating" him! :)

Denisse said...

Lenell, I'm sorry to hear that! I wonder what would motivate him do well in school because like you said he is a VERY bright little boy! I hope you can figure out something that will work!!!! Good luck and we will keep you in our prayers!!!