Friday, September 19, 2008
Making room
A couple of days ago I took the crib apart and had John haul it down to the basement. Aiden has always hated it and seems much more content in a regular bed (it has rails). I've also been giving away my baby stuff. I have more room in closets and bedrooms now but it's been kinda hard to see it all go. I love babies. Not that I want another one; I think I just like the option. I actually cried a bit when Aiden turned one. My last baby wasn't a baby anymore. Good thing I've got older kids to remind me what happens eventually when you have a baby. Hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know what I hear happens to people who give away their baby stuff....
They get a surprise!
We went though the same thing before we moved. I was surprised that Matt got a little sentimental getting rid of the crib and other baby things. I was too, but more grateful that we had more room and less to move.
Post a Comment