Sooo we had family pictures again. A dear sister in our ward takes them for us. We have a small but incredibly talented ward! We have not 1 but 2 wonderful photographers close by!
The photos were taken at a local park. It was HOT and muggy. I am continally surpised at how humid it is in Great Falls.
The kids were pretty darn good for being stuck in warmer clothing (Avery and Andrew chose what they wanted to wear). They also couldn't run around as much as they would have liked to.
However, the promise of ice cream cones at the end helped--for most kids. Ari and CJ still weren't very cooperative. hehe
Alex didn't want to smile. I think he's working on his serious side.
Andrew found his own pose!
Have I mentioned how much I love and really like
this guy! I am looking forward to retirement so we have more time together.
The way I take pictures (or get them taken), this might be it until next year....








3 comments:
love all the pictures Lenell! you guys are a cute family.
great post thanks for the pictures
SWEET new family photos thanks a ton. I will print them and put them up.
Post a Comment