I hate dieting. When I get tired, it's really hard for me to not munch. So, yah, almost all the time I'm feeling like prowling around for a munchie.
Ari is balancing on her own now. She doesn't know what to do when she stands on her own and it kinda distresses her. She has 6 (working on 7 or 8) teeth now!! I absolutely love to see her little face peeking around a corner or a person. Adorable.
Andrew has brought almost all is VERY low grades up to at least a C. He has one D to bring up. It's been not fun but I hope he feels some sense of accomplishment. He's really worked hard to catch up on everything. I'm still frustrated trying to figure out what his homework is everynight.
Aiden is doing better with his preschool work but I'm still not sure he's ready for Kindergarten. We still have a couple months. I will register him whether or not he goes so the school has his paperwork. Church is hard. I teach his class. The last 2 Sundays, he's tired by the time singing time starts and won't sit on a chair or near a chair. He wants to lay down or run around. I have Ari at that time so I have a hard time holding him. C'est la vie.
Alex is almost done with his sophomore year. He slacked off in English, PE and Government. He has been taking some junior year classes too. If he works hard this next year, he'll be done with his highschool classes a semester early and be able to take some college courses in highschool. That's pretty far off still.
Avery is working hard. He started wrestling in February. CJ and I aren't a whole lot of help with any at home practice since we know next to nothing about wrestling moves. Avery practices 2x a week and has 2 wresting meets he can attend during the week. He has to attend 3 meets to qualify for the tournament at the end of this month. His first meet, he was pinned really, really fast. This 2nd one, he lost 2x and won once. He is improving, which means he's listening to his coaches, which is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
loved the update Lenell!
I am so happy to hear Alex and Andrew are doing good in school. As a future teacher it always makes me smile when kids bring their grades up.
Love Lanie
Post a Comment