Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ah ha!!

I got lucky on a username and password combination. Happy New Year all! We had a wonderful holiday break. The kids enjoyed Christmas and their presents. Alex is old enough he wants expesive stuff this year. We got him a Kindle to play around with. He took it to seminary this morning since he has the Gospel Library on it. We'll see if we get any comments from his teacher. Andrew wanted Wii points to download games so he got them. He also got a couple games he's been talking about for a while. Avery received a video game and a couple Crayola objects. He seems to like both but was happiest when he found out he had enough money to buy a computer game account for a game Andrew and Alex have. Aiden wanted a machine gun. I cam close enough to it, he's happy. I'm begining to look forward to the end of Nerf dart guns. I do have to admit, they have been a lot of fun for the boys. CJ and I got our exercise machines (which we both like and try to use).
John and I were invited to a whopping 3 new year's parties. I don't think I've ever felt so popular. Hehe. We went to 2 of them and enjoyed ourselves. For once I was thankful church started at 11am instead of 9am.

2 comments:

granyj said...

Sounds like the good old Santa was a hit and the New Year came in with partying. Good to have you bask blogging.

Denisse said...

Glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas! I have been SUCH a slacker and have yet to send your gift certificate! How embarrassing!!!!! I will do it soon I promise. I did subscribe you guys to the National Geographic for kids. So you should be getting those in the mail!

Love you guys!