Monday, July 11, 2011

We had family pictures!

A dear sister in our ward took these photos of us. It was nice to have some new ones taken. The last time John and I have been in pictures with the kids was when Andrew was a baby. At the rate we're going, the next time we do this as a whole family will be wedding pictures. =)





How can someone not love these mugs! I am so very thankful for my children. They drive me up a wall, across the ceiling and back down the other wall most days but I wouldn't have it any other way.











I am happy to have some really nice photos of my kiddos. Thanks so much Margaret! And thanks so much family!

4 comments:

Jensen said...

HOLY COW!!! Everyone is looking so big and growing up. Ari is a doll!

Jana said...

Oh, I love your family. I can't believe you have five kids. Wow. Supermom.
Great pics, you all look wonderful!

Amy said...

Gorgeous! I love how Margaret captured the kids' individuality. And of course the shot of John sticking out his tongue is pretty epic.

Karen said...

yeah! pictures for me to print and have on the fridge. Thanks LeNell. Very nice pics.