Aiden and Avery participated in easter egg hunts this year. Aiden only picked up real eggs (he put the candy filled plastic ones back on the ground) and Avery was great at finding the plastic eggs. He and most of the other kids left the sport balls-shaped eggs alone. There were eggs shaped like basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls, footballs, etc left on the lawn after his age group went by. They both had a blast.
I was able to listen to almost all four sessions of conference!! Usually John and I end up shutting ourself in the computer room with the internet to actually be able to listen to a whole session. I appreciated hearing that my role as a mother is a very important role. There are times it feels like someone else would do a much, much better job than I would. The talks on spending quality time with our families and the discussions we could/should be having also caught my attention. Definitely something to work on. I am so glad these talks are printed out.
1 comment:
i DID SO ENJOY CONFERENCE THIS TIME. sO MANY GREAT SPEAKERS AND SUCH WONDERFUL ADVISE. tHANKS TO THE ENSIGN MAG. I CAN READ THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SAW YOUR MOM IN THE TEMPLE TUES. GOT A GREAT HUG AND NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT!! LOVE TO YOU ALL
Post a Comment