This was John's commission into the Air Force. It was given by Bro. Clark who was/is and Army officer doing a pediatrics rotation in dentristry when we lived in CT. The Clarks have a son who is Alex's age. They were the only webelos in our ward and consequently, Sis. Clark and I became the webelos leaders.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Older and still good
I figured I'd pop some pictures up. These are some older pictures but the memories are good for me.

This was John's commission into the Air Force. It was given by Bro. Clark who was/is and Army officer doing a pediatrics rotation in dentristry when we lived in CT. The Clarks have a son who is Alex's age. They were the only webelos in our ward and consequently, Sis. Clark and I became the webelos leaders.
This was John's commission into the Air Force. It was given by Bro. Clark who was/is and Army officer doing a pediatrics rotation in dentristry when we lived in CT. The Clarks have a son who is Alex's age. They were the only webelos in our ward and consequently, Sis. Clark and I became the webelos leaders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LIKED THE PICTURES IN YOUR BLOG THIS TIME AS WELL AS YOUR STORIES. IT'S ALWAYS SO GOOD TO FIND SOMETHING ON ONE ARE TWO BLOGS. I DO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT.
Post a Comment