This is it! The first official John and LeNell family blog. Now, if I just knew how to make it look cute! One of you computer literat peoples will have to show me someday.
School started August 25 for Alex and Andrew. Alex started 7th grade and is officially in Jr. High. Andrew started 4th grade. I feel so old now. Avery starts Kindergarten next year.
John will be made the deputy commander this winter. It sounds nice but just means more work (aaaaa paperwork!), longer hours and less time doing actual dentistry. At least it won't be forever. Maybe it will look good on a resume someday but it really doesn't have any perks.
I love this time of year! Less watering and less mowing of the lawn. Less weeding and planting (except bulbs of course). A/C and heat are both off, the days are warm and the nights cool enough for a quilt and it's still shorts weather! I don't have produce to can/freeze etc. so I've been baking a lot of bread lately. I'm hoping to get proficient at rolls in time for Thanksgiving. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay, welcome to blogging! Keep it up!
congratulations i love reading the blogs. they make my days. grandma
I totally LOVE the blogs and I was so excited to see you have one. I'll check it often and enjoy every word. It looks cute. :-) hugs, penny
Yay!!!! I'm soooo happy to see your new blog!!!! It will be nice to be able to see and read what is going on with you guys!!!!!! Like I always say I think blogs are the best invention EVER!!!! I love blogging!!!!! But just a warning... it can really become addicting!!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!! Love ya guys!!!!
Post a Comment